Monday, May 24, 2010

Humidity is making me insane...



So, it's hot. {shocker} We live in Nashville and it's May. What did I really expect? If you're like me, you HATE blow drying and styling your hair when it's hot outside. I mean, it's terrible. I get out of the shower and then I get all sweaty again from blow drying and straightening it. Gross. But it's not like I can let it air dry and get away with it. I love the the warmer weather, but with that comes the humidity. No matter what I do, it's only a matter of time before my head looks like a lion's mane. It doesn't help that my hair is desperate for moisture after going from winter dark to summer blonde highlights.

Solution... Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment. This thing is like a wonder drug for your hair. My blowdry time has been cut in half and I no longer need my flat iron to finish my style. I can even let it air dry! I can get ready faster than ever and my hair feels healthy again.
 Here's how it works: By infusing natural keratin into hair’s cuticle it eliminates up to 95% of frizz and instantly adds amazing shine, silkiness and condition to the hair. Your hair will be more manageable, smoother and easier to style than ever before. {scout's honor} It is perfect on all types of hair – including color treated and chemically processed hair. If you don't believe me, check out this before and after...


and here's 3 days later air dried. {amazing}
 It's truly life changing and lucky for you, we are now offering it at Eyecandy Salon. Just call {615.321.1363} or email to book an appointment and we'll take care of the rest.
♥ + good hair
-EC


No comments:

Post a Comment